Sunday, October 11, 2009

That's The Way I Love You

For my Best Friends :)



Thousands of time,
Haven't I just broken down?
And, never have you,
Turned me down.
Smiling mischeviously, you

Take thy responsibility,
Humour me,
Enthral me, with your silly vices.

Wonder I, what did I do to find you?
Adorably charming,
You never fail to surprise me.

Innocently idiotic, you'll always be.

Lopsidedly grinning,
Obscenely stupid,
Vivaciously infectious,
Ebullient, yet not expressive,

You're JUST so special.
Often I pray, you never change, my
Undisputed, best 'Best Friend' ever!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful acro:)


Missed you!

I wish happiness for you always:) tc!

Yellow Tulip said...

soo cute and soo sweet:)..

shiva... said...

nice



:)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

excellent, most enjoyable.

Yvonne.

Shravan RN said...

i was around here reading ! :D

Anonymous said...

you've displayd the essence of a friend in such a beautiful manner. keep up the good work..

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks shravan.. i know ur one of the loyal ones :P

thanks a ton neozubair.. keep visiting.. :)

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

What a wonderful comeback! Glad to see you creating!

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks so much Amias :)

Princess Caspian said...

I gues u r nt counting me in this...

:((

**sniff**

OMG!!(it IS great!)

Maggie said...

Dropped by to read your prompt.

Saras said...

Good One, Ms Sun Shine

Anonymous said...

very good one Apurva! :)

vidya said...

Hi,
Loved your acrostic:)