Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blah Blah. So Lazy.



Oh My Goodness, I'm so lazy. Lethargic. Horrifying! I haven't been writing, actually I don't have the will. Neither have I been doing anything, but of course the famous, SLEEPING!
I am so frustrated at myself! I mean I want to write, but I just can't. It's like the writer in me had died. Poof. Vanished, without a trace, except this blog. I keep on going back, reading the older posts, trying to motivate myself, but I just can't. :(
This is worrying me now.
Really.

Had to rant off :P

Cya!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sweetheart!!

Be positive..just relax!! You can do it..

Hope you get back to normal soon and flood this space with your crazy thoughts :)

Take care hun and keep thinking and keep writing :)

Princess Caspian said...

I see the reason now...
:((

Unknown said...

I so identify with this. Been in this state for 3 years now :(

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Most people feel lik this at some stage in their lives, but as one person said be positive, easier said than done I know but it do work.
Take care.

Yvonne.

roshwrites said...

I agree with Nuchu :)
You can do it! :D

Miss Sunshine said...

@Nuchu
dunno..i'm just waiting since TWO months :(

@Mri
wat? :(

@Nair
lol.. that's some relief..

@Yvonne
yaa.. and i'll wait and keep trying :)

@Rosh
thanks hon :)