Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Fatima a.k.a. FMS ;)

I keep my promises. ;)
Thank you Ms. R. in helping me keep them, cuz if it wasn't for you, i'd have never known it's her birthday today! :)


Hey Fatima,

I know I am not your best friend, we're not even that closely bound, but well you're a very special blogger dost! You always light up my day with your heartening comments. You encourage me so much :) You're one of those elser sisters I have. ;) I remember promising this sweet, very sweet girl that I would write a special post for her, on her birthday. Here it is! :)


Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Fatima,
Happy Birthday to You!
May god Bless You,
May god Bless You,
Happy Birthday Dear Fatima,
Happy Birthday to You!
You were born in the Zoo,
You were born in the Zoo,
With a baby elephant, mokey, and a kangaroo! :P
P.S.: Hope you have a gala time today with your husband :) May you have many more such wonderful birthdays!


4 comments:

fms1988 said...

Shocked !!
I dunno wat to say...this was like just out of the blue i saw ur blog updated & was like oooook !!
Thank u so so much it really means alot..Sometimes it's strange how stranger's can become so spcl :)
Thank you so much it's a very sweet gesture i swear.

& i dont mind being ur sis at all :D

Love always
Fatima

Miss Sunshine said...

@ Fatima
all the fatima's are my sister. You're the third fatty I know. hehe :P
and all of them turn out to be very cute <3 and yep, ur no stranger now.. so it dsnt apply..ur very special :) don't embarass me now.. ;)
xoxo! I know ur goin to have a great dayy! :))

Ashrita said...

How sweet! Happy bday once again Fatima!

Miss Sunshine said...

thanks :D